Saturday, September 26, 2009

Por.por.Por



Four names I go by
1. Ada
2. Ads
3. Ady
4. Ad

Four Jobs I have had in my life
1. administrative associate (i think this makes far more than 4 counts already, hehe)
2. -
3. --
4. ---

Four Places I have lived at
1. Caloocan city! :)
2. -
3. --
4. ---

Four Favorite drinks
1. water
2. any chocolate drink
3. -
4. --

Four TV Shows I watch/ed:
1. CSI
2. Disney Channel shows
3. -
4. --

Four things that make me Happy
1. pocketbooks :)
2. colorful pens (ballpens, coloring pens, etc, haha)
3. colorful papers (you get it, don't you?)
4. going to bookstores just to look for abovementioned things, etc. haha

Four crazy things I've done in my life
1. secret
2. can't think of any
3. ---
4. ---

Four memorable places I have been to
1. Boracay -- first out of town trip with friends via air
2. Montemar, batangas -- my first outing with the group & of course, highlight was EO’s secret admirer :)
3. Dalampasigan, quezon (company outing) -- girls and lablayp talk of shei w/ karen, hehe
4. Whiterock, subic (company outing) -- first and only outing with fred (girls kwentuhan at night while wondering where josh & dindz were)

Four traits i don’t like in people
1. uses foul words ( i hate hate hate hearing those words, urgh!)
2. liar
3. can't accept own mistake / blames others for his own benefit
4. short tempered / impatient

Four of my favorite foods
1. chocolate
2. any fish dish
3. dinuguan < haha, dito daw kasi rin ako pinaglihi, together with brownies :) >
4. any noodle dish

Four things I am looking forward to
1. getting my site working
2. a real vacation / retreat to think?
3. accomplishing something? haha...
4. a new laptop? haha... can't think... can't think of any answers...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment