Okay... I admit I'm too lazy this past weeks, make that extra lazy (coz I'm always, lazy, ever since.. haha). Anyway, when was it, I think barely two weeks since K filed her resignation, meaning, another scrapbook "ordered". At least I know I now have someone to seek help from (Issa, hehe), but the task of asking for messages, was now designated to me since EM said she might just breakdown. Ohwell, I knew it would be hard, based from past experiences, but, the fact that there's not really that much people to ask around for message makes it much much harder. With K just being with the group for more than 2 years makes her know much lesser people compared to those who resigned earlier (and was with the institution longer).
Anyway, aside from the fact some people just prefer to ignore me, I'm now down with the limited messages I got. What do I do???? Of course I have back-up plans, but the more I think about it, the more I get depressed thinking what if she won't like it? What if the other people think it's ugly? wwwaaaaahhhh... And this just went on for days. With me busy with work and too tired to think about it when I'm home. Yeah, I'm bad not to prioritize or assign it to Issa, sue me.
And so, tomorrow's K's last day / despedida. What will happen? I don't know. I don't want to think about it. Anyway, tonight,I'll just try to pick the pictures I'll have printed for the scrapbook. Then tomorrow will have the pics printed, the messages printed too. And bring along colored papers. Have to find also my paraphernalias. I wonder where I put them again. Hmmm....
Will post again tomorrow what happens. hehe... Goodluck to me. :)
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment